Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jane on Sunday Afternoon


Jane was such a good little girl today at church...I was wondering how she was going to do, since she slept so poorly last night. She woke up sobbing and sobbing about 1000000 times last night...I wonder if she is finally starting to get a tooth. But she has been all smiles today, as she always is, despite the lack of sleep. Jane continues to refuse to eat anything: no rice cereal, no squash, no sweet potatoes, no peas...so we tried pears the other day to see if she would take something a little sweeter...she said no. If anyone has any suggestions about helping her to eat, please feel free to comment! She loves to play peek-a-boo and will put a little blanket over her own face. Ethan and Claire like to play this game with her, and they both always get big smiles from Jane.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm no help in the getting her to eat department. I can barely feed myself some days. But I can tell you that she looks just lovely in that yellow dress!

Katie said...

I don't know if Jane is anything like my boys, but my kids liked to get down and dirty with their food when they were that age...maybe put some food straight on her high-chair and let her "finger paint" with it and, who knows, maybe some will accidently end up in her mouth???