Thursday, July 24, 2008

Claire Strikes a Pose with her New Hair!





As you may recall, Claire wanted a "Lille" haircut a couple of months ago. She was even considering changing her name to Lille...well, for a couple of weeks now she has said on several occasions that her "Lille hair cut is bothering [her] at night". She decided she wanted to "cut all [her] hair off." When asked what exactly that meant, she asked for a hair cut like the mom of one of her friends. So, hopefully this will be the last hair cut for a while...and it's not like she can go very much shorter!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hair cut looks awesome Claire! Very grown-up looking.

Katie said...

So cute...some of those facial expressions really remind me of you Alison! So funny.

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Alison!
I hope you don't mind, I linked to your blog from Katie's! Such cute pictures! We always say we're going to get together sometime and we never do. The next time Katie comes down- we have no excuse! I hope you're doing well!!
(the link to my blog is on Katie's)