Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ice Skating




We went ice skating for the first time with the kiddies on Tuesday evening at the Gallivan Center. It was a perfect night for it...not too cold and no wind. Ethan and Claire loved it! I can hardly believe how they both took to it. Ethan was skating by himself, without holding onto the railing or anyone, by the end of the evening. Claire also liked to go around by herself, hanging onto the side. It goes down in history as one of my favourite nights.

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I am really close to you I think... Who are the McDonald's? We live in "West" Layton, about 2 miles west of I-15 Just up one block north of Gordon Avenue! We need to see each other soon!!! I love your family picture!!

Katie said...

So fun! That's awsome that Ethan could skate by himself, and Claire looks so cute holding on to the rail! That's a great family picture too!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Don't you love to see them do new things and love it? It's such a thrill for them, it makes life new and exciting again.