









Jane and Claire have become good friends since sharing a room together. Jane takes Claire's hand, Claire leads her to their room and dresses Jane up--who loves it--especially the shoes!

This museum is a 15 minute walk from our apt. We went on August 29 together on a free day. We all thought it was great.

Everyone hard at work!!

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a blast. We miss you. Hope school is going well.
Jane looks all grown up in the little princess dress! I almost thought it was Claire at first glance! The last picture of Jane...her face expression totally reminds me of you when you're like "huh?" Okay, that might sound weird, but hopefully you know what I mean!
I love it! That's so cute that now that your girls share rooms they are best buds! It looks like a way fun park! I love the computer pics, since I can totally relate! Cute pictures. :)
Post a Comment