Happy Birthday Jane. What a cutie!! I wish our 3 year old wanted a bike. She can't even manage a tricycle yet.
WHAT! 3 years old already! My mind just exploded. I can't believe little Jane is so grown up. Miss you kids. --Laura
Happy Birthday Jane...she's so cute :)
What an exciting present! I bet she's already running down little old ladies on that thing. ;) Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jane. What a cutie!! I wish our 3 year old wanted a bike. She can't even manage a tricycle yet.
WHAT! 3 years old already! My mind just exploded. I can't believe little Jane is so grown up. Miss you kids. --Laura
Happy Birthday Jane...she's so cute :)
What an exciting present! I bet she's already running down little old ladies on that thing. ;) Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Post a Comment