Ethan plays with his speedracer.
They both got umbrellas...which they have up all the time: at breakfast, on walks on sunny days, in the van, etc...
They both received an armchair, which come in handy for Monday and Friday show time!
Claire received some hair clips for her birthday and with Claire, as you can see, it's all or nothing!
Now that they share a room (while we get Jane into a good sleeping routine), Ethan and Claire each got a little tent for their beds, so they could have a bit more of their own private space.
The birthday party and pinata.
Ethan received a cowboy hat from a friend and is now determined to be a cowboy for Halloween!
Jane had a good time watching the kids, but sometimes seemed to be wondering what was going on!
3 comments:
For the one of Jane biting on the orange circle, Connor said, "Oh, I yuv (love) that one!" I was cracking up at the pictures of Claire's hair with all the clips in it...so funny. I liked the horse ears and mane...looks like a fun party!
Happy Birthday Ethan and Claire. I can't believe how old you guys are now.
Happy Birthday Claire and Ethan! Sorry I missed their birthdays this year....I can't seem to keep all the birthday at this time of year straight!!
Post a Comment