For Claire's birthday I took her on a date to get her ears pierced! She has become this new big, grown-up, little girl. I think Claire thought it was going to hurt more than it actually did, so when it actually happened she looked at me as if to say, "that was it?" We went for ice cream afterwards. Every day she reminds me several times to help her clean her ears and she has learned to turn her earrings all by herself. The first thing she tells people when she sees them is about her new earrings!

3 comments:
So cute! Wow, she was really brave!
You look beautiful Claire. I can't wait to see your new earrings at Christmas time.
Wow! What a lucky girl... Guess it's better to get them done now by a professional, so as to keep her from getting her friend to do it with a safety pin and some ice!!!
Post a Comment