

I can hardly believe the first day of Kindergarten has come...and gone! I don't really think it could have gone any better than it did! We had some friends watch Jane so Dan and I could take the kiddies. Parents were to come for the first hour of school to do an activity w/ their child(ren). I was able to keep my emotions under control until we got home, so that was good. When I picked them up this afternoon, they both said that they had had a great time. They took a tour in their respective classes of the school. Ethan's class went to the music room and sang and played duck-duck-goose, and played instruments--this seemed to be the highlight of his day. Claire's class went to the library and she was able to check out a book on her own. That seemed to be the highlight for her. They both seemed happy and very upbeat. I felt so relieved! So, it seemed to be a perfect first day! They also both got a new shirt for the first day of school and looking good always seems to help!
6 comments:
So fun! They look great. Take a deep breath, brave Mommy. It's the first step. You're awesome.
I'm so glad they had such a great first day...they look so cute and happy!
Your kids look so old to me....I'm glad they had a good first day and that you survived..I will cry my eyes out when Owen goes!
Yay! Glad it went so well. Such a relief to have the unknown out of the way.
Courtney wants to send your kiddos a letter, so e-mail me your address.
There is no way those kids are old enough to be in kindergarten. Wow!! Good for them. Of course they did great. I'm more worried about the mom. (: Hope you get some good one on one time with Jane. Miss you guys.
Yay! You posted. How are you guys doing? Ethan and Claire look adorable and ready for their first day! :)
Post a Comment