Who are those kids? They are way too old to be the little kiddies I knew in Utah.
I agree! They're all getting so big! I miss their cute little voices. You have a beautiful family, lady!
Hi my dear! I talked with your husband the other day, I think he was asking me to watch your kids and I was like...OKAY, fly me to the East Coast and I am all yours for babysitting. ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who are those kids? They are way too old to be the little kiddies I knew in Utah.
I agree! They're all getting so big! I miss their cute little voices. You have a beautiful family, lady!
Hi my dear! I talked with your husband the other day, I think he was asking me to watch your kids and I was like...OKAY, fly me to the East Coast and I am all yours for babysitting. ;)
Post a Comment