We made a gingerbread house together last Sunday. It turned out well. I think I've eaten more of it than the kiddies! Ethan and Claire also make gingerbread houses at school this week out of graham crackers. We also made gingerbread cookies a couple of weeks ago. Below, Jane is enjoying her cookie with green icing.
How fun, we miss you guys! But I am sure Christmas there is just as charming as can be...lucky duck! Send me your address please so we can be Christmas card buddies! ;) My email address is brookeandsteve(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Your kids are so beautiful!!! Jane is so stinking cute in that last picture. She is getting soo big! We miss you guys. I hope you had a good Christmas and New Years. :)
3 comments:
How fun, we miss you guys! But I am sure Christmas there is just as charming as can be...lucky duck! Send me your address please so we can be Christmas card buddies! ;) My email address is brookeandsteve(at)hotmail(dot)com.
Luvs, Bartholomews
Such cute kids! And what a great house! Little Jane is growing up so fast!
Your kids are so beautiful!!! Jane is so stinking cute in that last picture. She is getting soo big! We miss you guys. I hope you had a good Christmas and New Years. :)
Post a Comment