Today was another sunny day in New Haven. We went to Sleeping Giant Park, roasted some hot dogs, played in the fields, threw rocks into the river. It was a very pleasant outdoor day. I think the highlight for Jane was throwing rocks into the river. She could sit on the bank, endlessly, and throw rock after rock after rock. As time passes she wants the rocks to be bigger and bigger, but her aim isn't very good and she almost pegged Claire right in the head! Luckily she didn't, though. She just got Claire nice and wet with her big rock splashes.


1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Of course it has been quite a few years since I saw you..Jane wasn't even born yet! They are super adorable!! It looks like you guys had a fun Spring break! I'm so happy to see some new posts and catch up on what's happening with you! :)
Post a Comment